The National Organizing Committee is in charge of overseeing the organization of the Congress at national level, in close collaboration with the ICF and the Scientific Committee
- The National Organizing Committee manages all activities at national level.
- Takes all decisions regarding the preparation, the organization of the Congress after having informed the International Committee of the FATO
- Ensures Relationship at national level with government, financial and technical partners in order to facilitate the participation of the government, visa, tax exemptions, and temporary import for manufacturers’ materials, invitations for participants, the opening and closing ceremonies, accommodation, meals, local transportation and international invitations for persons who definitely confirmed their participation.
- Forwards all requests from international partners to the International Committee of FATO in order to facilitate coordination.
- Appoint a representative to liaise with the scientific committee.
Members of the National Organizing Committee