Early Bird Registration
(Deadline 30 April 2016)
(From 1 May 2016)
|Member of FATO*||350 €||450 €|
|Non member of FATO||400 €||500 €|
|Student||50 €/Day||50 €/Day|
* Only members in good standing (who have paid their membership fees) can benefit from the registration cost FATO member.
* Student registration cost does not include the cocktail and the evening gala
Registration to the congress includes: access to the congress, exhibition areas, coffee/tea break morning & afternoon, lunch, transports from and to airport and hotel, transports between hotels and the venue of the congress, shuttle between the different hotels and the venue of the congress, congress stationeries (note pad & pen) and the evening gala.
The registration to the congress DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION, each participant is responsible for his/her booking and the payment of his/her accommodation [read more…]
Download the registration form and return the form to (mail address of the FATO congress – secretariat: email@example.com)
Confirmation of registration
- Online registration: After registering online, an acknowledgment of receipt including all the details of your registration will be immediately emailed to you. Within the two weeks after receipt of payment of registration fees an official confirmation will be sent by email.
- Registration by email: After receiving your registration form a confirmation of receipt will be sent within two days by email. Within the two weeks after receipt of the payment of registration fees an official confirmation will be sent by email.
About two weeks before the congress, participants will receive an email containing all important information about the Congress.
Deadline and payment terms
Registrations are confirmed only after the confirmation of the full payment of the registration. The full payment must be received before 30 April 2016 in order to benefit from the discount « Early Bird Registration ».
- Payment by credit card credit is the preferred method of payment. Creditcards are accepted in the online registration process: VISA, MasterCard and American
- Bank transfer: Payments by bank transfer are accepted. All payments must be made to the bank account, details of which are provided. The amount to be paid is the one indicated on the invoice sent by email (after registration). Bank transfers must clearly indicate the participant’s name and invoice number. All bank charges are at the participant’s expense.
If the bank transfer is made for a group of participants, please contact the Secretariat of the FATO at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Account holder|| Fédération Africaine des Techniciens Orthoprothésistes
06 BP 9882 Ouagadougou 06 BURKINA FASO
|Bank Code||BF084 / Code guichet|
|Account N°||001150260032 / Clé RIB : 10|
|IBAN Code||BF42 BF08 4010 0100 1150 2600 3210|
|Bank||Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso
Avenue de la Résistance du 17 mai
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01
Tél. : 30 88 70 à 73
Fax : 30 88 74
Telex : 5543 BF
Registration fees do not include accommodation. FATO has negotiated special rates for participants in many hotels in Lomé. For more information and for booking please visit the accommodation section. [read more…]
The cost of transfer from the airport to the hotel on arrival is included in the registration cost, as well as the transfer to the airport at the end of the congress. During the congress, a shuttle system between hotels and the congress venue will be set up (included in registration fees). [read more…]
Visa and entry requirements in Togo
It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that entry requirements are met in Togo. For more information, see “Visa” section of the site [read more…]
A bilingual congress
The official languages of the congress are French and English with a simultaneous translation during all sessions.